1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. whirrx

whirrx Oakley Beginner

Well, the pair I have been DYING to see and most excited for, the Style Switch, was released on Oakley.com, and my heart immediately shattered when I learned that the rumored Polished Black Gold Text was NOT in fact coming with Titanium Clear, but tungsten iridium. Given the Tungsten makes a little more sense than a Ti clear with the Gold Text, I'm still saddened that I won't be able to get a new pair with Ti clear.

What are your thoughts?

Oakley Style Switch Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JacketFan

JacketFan Oakley Beginner

I really don't like it. It feels like a mishmash and unbalanced with the thin stems.

I always saw Oakley as a wild, 'out there' brand that broke away from the boring aviator or wayfarer style so for me I would rather just wear jawbones or split jackets.

3. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

I'd have to see it in person before passing judgement.

4. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

They look better than the Two Face, and I like the switch-lock system, but the design is still blah. I don't plan on picking one up, unless they come out with some crazy colorways.

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I'll be checking out the matte grey with grey polarized.

The tips of the stems are a little unbecoming at first glance, but if this frame takes off it will likely get some nice special editions that play on that temple inset around the icon.

6. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

It looks almost exact to a fuel cell other than the earstem, i wonder if the lenses will work in both, i will find out.

7. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I love that black with gold text colorway. It's cool because it actually comes with a nice lens combo, tungsten being one of my favorites. I'm hoping my O Store has a pair for me to check out today.

8. Oakleykid69

Oakleykid69 Oakley Beginner

Not much room for artwork on that frame.

9. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

Just waiting for Herb to chime in about the hinges...

:laugh:

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I tried them on last night. Not too bad. I think they are ok. I just won't wear anything but C-6s.