1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Got these in today and it's a simple case of I should have tried before I buy'ed. I have a big head and the stems don't quite reach my ears and the lenses don't really cover my eyes very well. Awesome looking pair, but I bought them to wear, and wear them I cannot.

It pains me, but I must let them go and free up the money since I already spent it and this helps my justify that purchase.

Condition is fair to good. The stems have good tension, only a slight amount of fading to the logos and the pattern that is overlaid on a rootbeer base. The rubber ear socks have a small amount of stickiness to them in the ridges. The lenses, unfortunately, have some light markings and can be seen in the photos. Very clean looking until you hold them to the light and closely inspect them, and still very wearable. I took them for a short trip out the front door and looked around in the sun and didn't pick up the defects.

These are NOT pristine, as new in box condition, these are a pair to wear around outside of the case every once in a while!

Asking what I paid. $140 shipped/insured in the USA. International shipping is not preferred and will cost more.

Head on in direct light
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0963.jpg

The pattern
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0962.jpg

Light marks around the top and toward the temple
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0961.jpg

Light marks toward the center
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0960.jpg

Fading on the right stem
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0959.jpg

Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0958.jpg
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0957.jpg
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - IMG_0956-1.jpg

BUY THEM!
    Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze - 2012-06-28163323.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice! GLWS sir

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can't help but keep looking at these. They are seriously sweet!! If I haven't found a seller for the Carbon or Copper Penny soon I'll be PM'ing you. Assuming they haven't already sold.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Or you could buy them now AND buy whatever Penny pairs come up?

These are a killer pair, and the wear and tear is honestly not too bad for a pair that's about 15-20 years old!

Trades and Trades + Cash considered.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll talk to my sister tomorrow and see if I can convince her to buy them for me :smile:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    If she won't buy them for you. Maybe you can convince her to buy them for me then? :) :p

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Why don't you just buy them? Or how about them Razor Blades, call it an even swap? :laugh:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    End of the weekend bump?

Mickle, where are you on your Pennys?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    shame on those scratches.. im real OCD about Zeros being mint since you cant even swap out the lenses..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, I know. The listing I bought them from said the lenses were 8/10, I'd call this a little lower. Fortunately the scratches aren't very deep, it took some real doing to get them to show up for the camera at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.