• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions appreciated here.

If you have to ask on the ti-02 then it's not the one for you. It's a collectors piece only. You should not wear a j ti unless you don't care If the value drops significantly.

Just came across these on ebay, but can't quite make out whether it is a genuine TiO2 or custom. Should the orbitals be Polished (which these look like) or Plasma which all the photos I have seen look like? Maybe someone can clarify!

Oakley juliet custom x metal tio2 polarised titainum rare display | eBay
Looks like the seller did sort of clarify for you in the questions section. They should be plasma/ XM not polished. This colorway should be serialized (JT suffix) to be genuine, save a handful of Ti02 warranty frames that @Rubyskull sold off a couple years ago.

This is probably a daft question but do you get x-metal Ti02 and Juliet Ti02? :crazy:

TiO2 is a colorway with plasma orbitals and x-metal finish nosebridge and earstems. They were released OEM for the XX and Juliet frames. There have been customs done on other frames, as well as "reverse" and clones.

TiO2 is a colorway with plasma orbitals and x-metal finish nosebridge and earstems. They were released OEM for the XX and Juliet frames. There have been customs done on other frames, as well as "reverse" and clones.
Thanks kronin i was ment to say xx frame and Juliet frames in Ti02 but u answered it anyway cheers
I just got the Ti02 I was on about in another thread u answered and the are xx frames but need to get them off to the X-man with another set of frames

Latest Posts

Back