• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions For A Good First Pair Of Frogs.....

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
Thinking about asking Santa Herb for a pair of Frogs at Xmas but not sure which to go for. There are soooooo many and as I'm new in the pond I thought I'd ask you guys, the experts..... Any thoughts or suggestions for me please . . . . ?

:biggrin:

Hmmm, for my $0.02 I was thinking of the SW Black with 24k. I like the gold lens matching the OAKLEY on the earstem.

I also don't have any Frogs - it's the one area I haven't really got into - are there any Chrome lens with chrome OAKLEY on the earstem?

If you want a pair that are still quite readily available then you can't go wrong with the SW 24k's. They are everyday wearable while still being a little out there with the 24k lens.

As it's a Christmas present and if you can splash a bit more cash then it all depends on personal preference. The Van Ness are cool IMHO, and a bit more feminine with purple leopard print thing going on. One of my favourite Frogskins are the STPL's. They were a limited run so they currently have quite a hefty price tag, but one of the best designs, pink iridium lenses too.

i think a great first pair (and the pair that launched me into the froggie craze) would be the jupiter camo...polished black with +red and some sweet designs on the earstems...no matter what you're wearing, they look amazing

Santa Herb has consulted his elves and they are feeding back that they are currently thinking 24k SW, so as much as the gold craze currently pains the old beardy fella. this is looking the way to go.

Chrome with chrome anyone????

Latest Posts

Back