• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions For New Design - Oakley Forum 4.0?

I thought that was the thing telling you there were new posts since you last read it?

I'd like to see the thing similar to Tapatalk where I can quickly filter on threads I've participated in. Since I'm not really super active in most threads it makes it easy to find something or go see if someone responded to me. On the regular forum when I'm on my computer it takes some clicking- either going into my profile and looking for activity, or going through a search for posts made by me.

New
I thought that was the thing telling you there were new posts since you last read it?

The thread title is bolded when there are new posts. Hover your pointer over the blue ball (there you go again, Frank..) and it says it takes you to the first unread...

@OakleyBoss Post per hour limit on the Welcome Room.

Not sure I agree with that one; yeah, people making a bunch of "welcome!" posts can look like post whoring and I rarely do those, but my attitude is changing.

When you're a newbie just joining the forum, the response you get to your intro post can make a big difference with how accepted you feel and how much participation you'll ultimately do. So, though those posts seem to add little value, they actually do help the forum encourage new members to pull up a sit-down and have a stay-awhile...

Latest Posts

Back