1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KKSigs

KKSigs Oakley Beginner

So wanted to get your suggestions or thought on way to go. I have a couple pairs of Juliets and a Romeo 2.0 that I will get transformed/reconditioned by the X-Man. The Juliets are a 2nd gen. plasma and a newer gen. carbon black. I want to turn one into a Ti02/X metal colorway. Which one to use, the plasma or the carbon black? I would imagine holding on to the plasma because it has a serial number but does it have more value?

As for the Romeo 2.0 its currently X metal and I also thought into transforming it to Ti02/Xmetal colorway as well. Any other suggestions or pics

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I think TiO2 might look pretty killer on the R2. Really Dark X Metal, really bright plasma, and black polarized lenses. Might look kind of like the FMJ Splice.

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Or like a first gen plasma

4. KKSigs

KKSigs Oakley Beginner

Which Juliet should I use?

5. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Doesn't really matter which frame you use, the only real value the serial will have is if you have a matching box, if not then the serial doesn't add that much extra value.

6. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

The serial number is a matter of personal preference, some want it and others don't care. It is a way of proving authenticity, you don't have to have the box (although it is an added bonus if you do). I believe it does add some value.

7. NUMBER 2

NUMBER 2 Oakley Collector

Well, i dont have input as to which, but can't wait to see them.