• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions On Transformation Of Juliet And Romeo 2.0

KKSigs

Oakley Beginner
So wanted to get your suggestions or thought on way to go. I have a couple pairs of Juliets and a Romeo 2.0 that I will get transformed/reconditioned by the X-Man. The Juliets are a 2nd gen. plasma and a newer gen. carbon black. I want to turn one into a Ti02/X metal colorway. Which one to use, the plasma or the carbon black? I would imagine holding on to the plasma because it has a serial number but does it have more value?

As for the Romeo 2.0 its currently X metal and I also thought into transforming it to Ti02/Xmetal colorway as well. Any other suggestions or pics

Thanks

I think TiO2 might look pretty killer on the R2. Really Dark X Metal, really bright plasma, and black polarized lenses. Might look kind of like the FMJ Splice.

Doesn't really matter which frame you use, the only real value the serial will have is if you have a matching box, if not then the serial doesn't add that much extra value.

The serial number is a matter of personal preference, some want it and others don't care. It is a way of proving authenticity, you don't have to have the box (although it is an added bonus if you do). I believe it does add some value.