• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunday frogskins

Frog Fiend

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Sunday frogskins I'm thinking about selling, they're in the box pretty much new no scratches what so ever and with the custom bag and spare legs obviously. I just have no idea what they're worth, only other pair I've ever seen for sale are on eBay right now but the guy is asking £330 claiming they're "probably the last pair in the world" little does he know! Now I know they're not worth that much or no one that wants them that much knows they're there because they've been on there for months! If anyone could help me out and tell me roughly what they're worth it would be great, thanks!

I have a pair of Sundays bnib and I paid 300USD for mine I believe. They made 250 of them so rare but not crazy rare. People typically like them for the color. Those ones on ebay will sit there for longer at that. The market lately has been on the lower side of things.

You can always post what you feel you want for them in the exchange section. Once you pass the proper amount of posts . Just be open to offers is all.

You can alway post what you feel you want for them in the exchange section. Just be open to offers is all.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I've seen a few old posts on here from a Google search of them going for $250-$280, but also ranging over the years from 2012 onwards, but none recently. Maybe I'll hold on to them see if they pick up a little.

Also not sure if I need to start a new thread for these but any idea what a pair of retina burn with fire iridium lenses are going for? They're the second release I believe not the original?

Whenever you finally meet the exchange requirements feel free to post a WTS ad with your price and see if anyone bites. If they sit there you'll know your price is too high.

Whenever you finally meet the exchange requirements feel free to post a WTS ad with your price and see if anyone bites. If they sit there you'll know your price is too high.
He didn't really say they were for sale. It's nice that you pointed him in the same direction I did though. ;););)

Sent from my garage where I'm painting a pair of glasses while using an Excessive amount of emoticons.

Back