• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives CANNOT Be Exchanged Or Refunded, NO Box, ISSUES!

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Pretty disappointed at Sunglass Hut today....

Got my Polarized SGH exclusives Holbrook's, they came in an Oakley box that was completely smashed and shipping box was 100% fine. I opened them up and the arm was hanging off the frame. Took to a Sunglass Hut here in San Diego, was told they don't exchange or offer refunds for exclusive items, went to another SGH and same thing.... The lady tried to put the arm back on messed it up even more and handed it back saying "sorry"...

The recipet and website states I can return them for a full refund or exchange, nothing about exclusive stuff. Put them back in the box and shipped them back, but these will probably be sold out by the time I get my refund which I don't even know if I will get....WTF!

Beautiful sunglasses buy the way which only made my heart sink when I saw the stem hanging off. :sad:

I've never heard this before about not making an exchange for exclusives. Our store in Canada people exchange exclusives all the time (such as the folding RB Wayfarers). To be honest with you it's one of those situations where if you make a big enough deal of the situation it can most likely be dealt with. Ask to speak to the manager, and if they still are unable to help ask for the number of the regional manager. That's definitely a bummer that you ended up having to ship em back and that no one could help you out.

Sunglass Hut BLOWS.... I have never liked dealing with them, always something with them and their sales people are booger pickers (AKA Dont Konw Sh!t)

Are you referring to the Positive Red lens Holbrooks?

I've never heard this before about not making an exchange for exclusives. Our store in Canada people exchange exclusives all the time (such as the folding RB Wayfarers). To be honest with you it's one of those situations where if you make a big enough deal of the situation it can most likely be dealt with. Ask to speak to the manager, and if they still are unable to help ask for the number of the regional manager. That's definitely a bummer that you ended up having to ship em back and that no one could help you out.

She called her manager and she even handed me the phone to speak with him. Not only that, they were rude about it at both stores. I got the " Ya, that's just unfortunate " remark, and "there is nothing we can do Sorry, I have to help other customers now". I really wanted to create a scene because I was super patient, asking questions while waiting for them, I walked out of the second place sooooo mad. They told me that glue works really well. 200$ for a pair of sunglasses and glue will work?

^Ya, They were the 00 red Holbrook polar. They are so sick but is it so hard to buy a pair from commercial dealers?, I have way better luck dealing with eBay

Read the window....LIES!

bullshit.jpg

That's weird, when I bought mine from my local SGH I had let them know I was a collector and preferred to get glasses new in box. They told me I could exchange it for a new one when it arrived in shipment so not only did I get a new pair but I also got a box. Just have to talk to the right people.

That's weird, when I bought mine from my local SGH I had let them know I was a collector and preferred to get glasses new in box. They told me I could exchange it for a new one when it arrived in shipment so not only did I get a new pair but I also got a box. Just have to talk to the right people.

Thats probably because they saw you as someone who was going to buy in the future and they can make money off of. I walked in the door and already made the purchase so there was no incentive to help me at all.

Back