• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives CANNOT Be Exchanged Or Refunded, NO Box, ISSUES!

Yeah I didn't get a box with mine, and asked for them to keep the box when they received a new one so that I could exchange it and get the box as well. I got a call that they received it but they accidentally tore up the box, so she said she taped it back together. I was beyond thrilled.
rolleyes.gif

i avoid SGH and always have...despite their assimilation of O they are still especially rude about Oakley product..despite the si only selection I found patriot Outfitters and some of teh SI stores to be great and a model of what a company can be...I know they are smaller but they actually checked the physical stock on something while I was on the phone which Oakley cant even do cuz its a mile up the road..Oakley is still great with the right helper..I had a local SGH person RIP the boxes up in front of me rather than give to me because its "policy-no boxes" I couldn't even say anything mean or sarcastic because I was so stunned-and wife was with me...has to be a SGH classic.

Tare up the box in front of you instead of giving it to you......"company policy".:doh::doh:

Yep, Just got the second pair from Sun Glass Hut in the mail....Did not even come with a box this time.

You know what... I am through with SGH......At least eBay I know what I am getting. 200$ for a pair of Oakleys with no box ordered online. other people got them......, you got to be lucky or something to get the box.

Sell an exclusive collectible pair of glasses and tear up the box. BRILLIANT GUYS! :thumb:

Super pissed :mad:

Just got my order from SGH, got a box but was crushed, the packing box was perfect but glasses box inside was crushed, and on top of all that was wrong pair,not even close. so there on there way back, SGH has got to be the worst I have seen in a long time. Bought like 30 to 40 pairs on ebay lst few months with not one problem

Just got my order from SGH, got a box but was crushed, the packing box was perfect but glasses box inside was crushed, and on top of all that was wrong pair,not even close. so there on there way back, SGH has got to be the worst I have seen in a long time. Bought like 30 to 40 pairs on ebay lst few months with not one problem

Terrible....:mad:

Well the box he ripped up was for Half jackets back when they had extra nose pieces 1.0 I know 2 do too....He fished them out of the debris but still didnt care abt ripping the box up ...to be honest no they were not artist but I saw the dead box pile once and there were signature boxes in there to be thrown out...

wooooooooowww! i almost ordered a pair for jupiter lites from SGH online. i figured, if you order them online, they have to come untouched in the retail box in the original Oakley configuration for protection, right? dang, i was wrong, and i'm sorry for you guys that figured that out first hand. i'm so glad i decided just to wait for the jupiter lites to get into the O-stores. i would have been PO'd!!! SGH sucks more than i ever imagined!

I'm an SGH manager and I have to apologize on their behalf for such terrible customer service. According to our return/exchange policy they should have given you a brand new pair on the spot, and if they didn't have one at the moment, they are to call other local stores or 1-800-SUNGLAS to find the closest pair to be shipped because your damage is obviously covered under warranty. Customer service is my absolute number one concern at work, and it's truly disappointing to me that they didn't give you the complete SGH experience.

As far as the boxes, we have far too much inventory in every store to keep every box (we're running out of room just for cases at my store). If you're looking for a certain glass and you want all original packaging, just come in and let one of us know that you'd like them to put the next one that arrives on hold and give you a call when it comes in. Most people don't want the packaging, but I always make sure to keep any collectible or special edition packaging on hand and in good condition... but I'm aware not every store will do that.

As far as the Jupiter Factory Lites, there was an internal memo to save all packaging in good condition, so if you are not getting yours in that condition please call 1-800-SUNGLAS and let them know.

Again, I'm sorry about the person who worked with you. There is no policy on SGH exclusives being non-returnable, non-exchangeable, or any other restrictive guideline.

Latest Posts

Back