• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives. The Complete List.

It was the first generation (flat icon) pair with Polished Black/Silver Text frame, the only first gen pair with that colour. It was issued again as a second generation pair with sku 24-058 which was available to all and sundry, and came out not that long after the original, hence the relatively short lifespan of the SGH pair. Personally I found 24-001 quite hard to find, especially in original box, and in fact mine came from ebay as I couldn't even locate one via SGH!

Great info as always RVF! Although I have a Polished Black/Silver Text frame Oil Rig that I bought from my O Store with 24-001 SKU. I bought it months after it had come out at SGH, I too was surprised to see them in a O Store.

Nice info wrist, so I guess this means these two were not SGH exclusives and should come off the list, I wonder about the Team USA Batwolf and Half Jacket 2.0 XL?

I would still include them on the list. Lens Crafters is known for getting sale pairs, like the Vault stores. Plus LC is SGH is Oakley is Luxottica.

The custom splatter painted Batwolfs were SGH Exclusives as well right?

Correct, along with the Forehand and Holbrook within the same series, painted by Brian Takumi, I have added these to the list but there are questions:

What lenses came with each of the three models?
Any special microbags, boxes, paperwok, or sundry other items included with each issue?

That specific Team USA Half Jacket 2.0 XL you listed, OO9154-14, is available in Oakley stores. It's also grey polarized.

Some I believe you should add are:

Oakley dart- polished chrome w/ VR28 black iridium
Oil rig I- polished clear w/ chrome iridium

Romeo, you should also make an N3L exclusive list!

OK Batwolf, here it is: N3L exclusives. A complete list.

Antix - Clear - Black 34-419
- Clear - Fire 34-420
Fuel Cell - Polished Clear - Chrome OO9096-39
Gascan - Clear - Black 34-018
- Clear - Fire 34-020

Personally I have all five of these as I am a huge fan of the clear frame and exclusives, and got them direct from N3L at the time of release. Together they make a very appetising set.

Some I believe you should add are:

Oakley dart- polished chrome w/ VR28 black iridium
Oil rig I- polished clear w/ chrome iridium

Dart - Chrome - VR28 Black - 05-666 is shown in the Oakley Eyewear catalogues for 2008 and 2009 from which it could be ordered by dealers, thus confirms it was not exclusive to SGH.
The Oil Rig you refer to was part of a Chrome lens trilogy that were exclusive to Sunglass Icon, these are;
Oil Rig - Polished Clear - Chrome 24-031
Inmate - Brushed Chrome - Chrome 24-032
Straight Jacket II - Grey - Chrome 24-033
It is of course impossible to say "these three were never sold anywhere else", but they 'appear to have been' Sunglass Icon exclusives.

OK Batwolf, here it is: N3L exclusives. A complete list.

Antix - Clear - Black 34-419
- Clear - Fire 34-420
Fuel Cell - Polished Clear - Chrome OO9096-39
Gascan - Clear - Black 34-018
- Clear - Fire 34-020

Personally I have all five of these as I am a huge fan of the clear frame and exclusives, and got them direct from N3L at the time of release. Together they make a very appetising set.

Wow shorter list than I thought haha. Thanks for doing that.