• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives. The Complete List.

Correct, along with the Forehand and Holbrook within the same series, painted by Brian Takumi, I have added these to the list but there are questions:

What lenses came with each of the three models?
Any special microbags, boxes, paperwok, or sundry other items included with each issue?

don't think they came with a special bag etc. just the shades probably in a generic box? the only one i know that has them is Oakley Noob.

I think the Polished White Liv was also a SGH exclusive. I know we never saw it at my store anyway.

What makes you suggest it is a SGH exclusive? I can't find anything out about the pair through some brief research, eg, I can see it was not in any of the Oakley Eyewear catalogues I have, it was not on any UK SSP list, can't find a part code, google seems to show nothing, anyone have any info on the pair other than Polished White - Warm Grey??

What makes you suggest it is a SGH exclusive? I can't find anything out about the pair through some brief research, eg, I can see it was not in any of the Oakley Eyewear catalogues I have, it was not on any UK SSP list, can't find a part code, google seems to show nothing, anyone have any info on the pair other than Polished White - Warm Grey??

I know it was a few years ago. I only really remember them because one of my co-workers really wanted them, but we never got them because they were SGH exclusive...atleast thats what I was told at the time.

Correct, along with the Forehand and Holbrook within the same series, painted by Brian Takumi, I have added these to the list but there are questions:

What lenses came with each of the three models?
Any special microbags, boxes, paperwok, or sundry other items included with each issue?

I own 5 of the hand painted holbrooks and 2 hand painted batwolfs. All of these glasses did NOT come with boxes or paperwork. They came in square O hard cases. Either SKU# 07-899 Headliner Graphic or SKU# 07-583 Persimmon. Some have colored lenses and some have polarized lenses. I have not heard of anyone else on the forum having a pair of these.