• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives. The Complete List.

i'm just the messenger.. Noob wanted Bats to see this pics and asked for my help in uploading them.

so here they are for Bats, and the rest of the forum to enjoy. the SGH exclusive Takumi splatter Batwolf. one of them at least. =)

021ai.jpg

023iq.jpg

022sh.jpg

024jr.jpg

Anybody know what box the Frogskins Polished White w/ Jade Irid Polar came in?? My local Sunglass Hut is full of idiots.. No boxes - pisses me off.
And what bag did they come with? The regular pink frogskins bag?

They never give you a box and their staff is always full of morons.

I mostly hate their "no box" policy though.

All of the above is true.. Ugh.. And the "no box" policy is lame.. Only once have I purchased a pair of Oakley at SGH. I'm passing on the Jade Irid Polar Frogskins, because of their stupid policy.....

I do like that SGH actually has sales once in a while and sends me birthday coupons. I can't say that I prefer them over the O Store, but I've never had problems with them.

All of the above is true.. Ugh.. And the "no box" policy is lame.. Only once have I purchased a pair of Oakley at SGH. I'm passing on the Jade Irid Polar Frogskins, because of their stupid policy.....

Do you get a box if you order online?