• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives. The Complete List.

Anybody know what box the Frogskins Polished White w/ Jade Irid Polar came in?? My local Sunglass Hut is full of idiots.. No boxes - pisses me off.
And what bag did they come with? The regular pink frogskins bag?

Today I acquired the Frogskins - Polished White - Jade P 24-364 over the counter from my local SGH who had just one pair, they are in the usual plastic box with normal Oakley bar-code label, plus the big plain label that characterizes the product as SGH, the packaging contains the usual papers and the pink microbag. It is true it is a shame about the company's reputation for discarding the boxes, but all the more pleasurable when you find them as produced by Oakley...I have 14 SGH exclusives, all complete, with labelled boxes, and in new condition, so they can be found with effort, and I have experienced some staff to be helpful and understanding of a collectors interests.

I have had some pretty good experiences with some SGH locations. I even get calls from them to let me know if I am interested in their Oakley/SGH exclusives. But yeah I have dealt with their stupid no box policy because they want to save room.

Today I acquired the Frogskins - Polished White - Jade P 24-364 over the counter from my local SGH who had just one pair, they are in the usual plastic box with normal Oakley bar-code label, plus the big plain label that characterizes the product as SGH, the packaging contains the usual papers and the pink microbag. It is true it is a shame about the company's reputation for discarding the boxes, but all the more pleasurable when you find them as produced by Oakley...I have 14 SGH exclusives, all complete, with labelled boxes, and in new condition, so they can be found with effort, and I have experienced some staff to be helpful and understanding of a collectors interests.

When you say plastic, is it the black generic box or the clear frogskins box?