• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Exclusives Thread - Pics And Info Inside

Hi!

I tried to find this kind of batwolf or the fire polarized lens only on the okakley website, but I can't. I want to get only a fire polarized lenses. Are there available somwhere? Or these sunglasses in the first post are a special edition? Or...?

The Oakley stores never got Fire Polarized lenses, so did you get non-polarized?

Hmmmmm. Good question. Since they weren't for me I didn't pay too much attention but I believe they actually were polarized. I did say duplicate the SGH version and he did.
And I just gave them to him 4 days ago so I can't check. :(

The Fire Polarized lens is exclusive to SGH, I've never seen it in any Oakley store.

I could be wrong though, who knows.

The Fire Polarized lens is exclusive to SGH, I've never seen it in any Oakley store.

I could be wrong though, who knows.

There is a SGH only 2-3 stores away from my vault so maybe if he didnt have them he went there and stole the polarized for me cause he loves me so much? :)

Ya never know. ;)

The non polarized positive red Holbrook and Jupiter factory lights are available at o stores and vaults, not SGH exclusive