• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Say What Are They?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever guys it was a light hearted attempt to bring light to the dying Xmetal. As for Tavers you are just a tad to defensive. Obviously you eiter work at or once worked a a SGH or you are just one of those people that people refer to as a ... Well rhymes with "sick" but the first letter can be substituted by several letters in the alphabet.

moderator you can probably lock or delete this thread its going to go no where real quick

I never realized there were so many disgruntled Oakley owners on this forum. Why so much negativity guys?

Whatever guys it was a light hearted attempt to bring light to the dying Xmetal. As for Tavers you are just a tad to defensive. Obviously you eiter work at or once worked a a SGH or you are just one of those people that people refer to as a ... Well rhymes with "sick" but the first letter can be substituted by several letters in the alphabet.

No, I've never worked at a SGH. As for calling me a ****, well that's amusing. Perhaps you should grow up.

For what it's worth I always try to bring heated stuff to a simmer but as usual I have to lock a thread because it gets outta hand. I am not gonna let this go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back