• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Team USA Promotion

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
Sunglass Hut is running a Team USA front door and they have a cool promotion to go along with it. If you buy any regular priced Oakley between 7/19-8/15 you will get a gift card attached to your receipt. At the end of the games whatever the number of gold medals that Team USA has won, you will receive that amount in store credit towards another pair in the store. There is also a guaranteed minimum of $30. You can then redeem it 8/16-9/29 for the credit amount towards anything in the store.

one thing though is you cannot return the initial pair you purchased and receive credit.

So this is a good time to grab that pair you have been eyeing because it will give you a head start on that next pair.

Just read most of the rules for it. It is 1 per medal after the initial 30 medals so far they have won 29 so not even 1 dollar yet.

I've been in quite a few SGH since the start of the Olympics and not one store employee has told me anything about this! All when checking out the display too!

I've been in quite a few SGH since the start of the Olympics and not one store employee has told me anything about this! All when checking out the display too!
Sad. I have done a few events with SGH stores since the Olympics started and that is pretty much the first thing I tell customers when they come in. We have had some killer days.

Jared's right, it's the amount of gold medals we win. Right now there's about $39 on those cards after tonight, which will probably change tomorrow morning. I will let you guys know when I get into Sunglass Hut what our count is up to. Either way, definitely get those sooner than later, because he's right, it's basically free money for all you Oakley fanatics out there. As far as the return policy goes, you can return the original pair as long as you have that Oakley Team USA Rewards card with you. I've been selling a ton of Oakley's recently! I think I'm en route for a pair of Gascans or polarized Gascans.

Latest Posts

Back