• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses hut didn't ship a box!!!

Yeh this is a constant problem I have had with ordering from them, its just hard because SGH is so much closer to me than Oakley, but now I've just kept to ordering online. Everytime I have asked someone at SGH about the box they look at me like I'm crazy. It's embarrassing on SGH's side that 1)They don't give you the complete box with your purchase of Oakley's and 2) That their employee's are clueless!

Sunglass hut is useless! I'll only buy from them if it's a sale!!

I did however pick up some livestrong fuel cells from them yesterday with everything, bag, box and paperwork:)

Sunglass hut is useless! I'll only buy from them if it's a sale!!

I did however pick up some livestrong fuel cells from them yesterday with everything, bag, box and paperwork:)
have peeza buy your sunglass hut oakleys haha. at least south africa has reliable sunglass huts!

Yeah I washed my hands of SGH 4 years ago when they showed me the box and the guy said its policy "we destroy them" and ripped it up in front of my wife and I...thank god an o store came to town with good people...

i bought the SW Holbrooks thru SGH's website, before they were made available thru the Oakley website, and i didn't have any problems with them, came with the box and everything. but i have no experience buying from SGH stores though.

ok so here is the deal with SGH being a former employee, they get all of the boxes and cases and extra lenses. unless that has changed since i worked there over 2 years ago now. when i was there we would like someone said before take all of the glasses out of the boxes and as also said before put into plastic bags to be cramped in a draw rubber banded together. boxes were crushed and then tossed to the side, but being the oakley guy i am i saved the important boxes like the x-metals or once a pitboss. i hated the fake that they never really cared about the way they stored them and what not. it also bothered me that they try and sell the pair that was on display which if you ask me was always crappy. and i would have to agree with everyone that they are truly clueless. of course when i worked it wasnt a **** show on the oakley side haha. but most of the actual training you get isnt really about how great oakley is, more on how great D&G is or prada or some other high priced brand so they can make more money off of it.

after that long winded rant i hope that helps clear up alot of crap we seem to know already
so on to your lil prob i would return them and hit up oakley.com or your local o-store and get them through them, its much safer that way and u know there not gonna be a worn pair either

Back