• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses That Need To Go Away

If you could whisper into Jim's ear, which sunglasses would you tell him to discontinue?

• Gas Cans

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Oil Rigs

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • M-Frames

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Frogskins

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • M-Frames(I cannot emphasize the need for them to go away enough)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Other(please specify in your comments)

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As well as every major sport capable of allowing/utilizing sunglasses at any time in the last 20 years until the release of the Radar happened. But who's counting...;)
Radarlocks have replaced M-Frames among pro and amateur athletes.

FTR, M-Frame lenses are the only ones that I regularly see broken(the corners that hold the frame).

I feel like you have some harboring resentment toward the M Frame.

Why don't you come take a seat and we can talk about this.

Edit: Oh, and my vote is for the Breadbox, Big Taco, Two Face, and Garage Rock.

I am with you on these. I have a few M frame, and I vote the same. Those all seem similar frames and none suit me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone see the 60 min with the ceo of lux? they were talking about the monopoly lux has on glasses? What a a**clown

Oh I don't care if it is or is not a monopoly that is just what the interview was about I was just refering to the fact he seemed like quite the di*k

Radarlocks have replaced M-Frames among pro and amateur athletes.

FTR, M-Frame lenses are the only ones that I regularly see broken(the corners that hold the frame).

Right, that is why I said until the release of the Radar (implying it's successor was included). They aren't without their faults, but with so many in circulation over the years its expected they would have a high amount of breaks as you pointed out with the lens. That compiled with people's inability to follow Oakley's instruction on lens changes contribute to the breaks.

Oh I don't care if it is or is not a monopoly that is just what the interview was about I was just refering to the fact he seemed like quite the di*k
if we are talking about the same interview, I disagree.

I think the woman doing the piece seem like a douche, but that's JMO.

Back