1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    Bros! looking for any women's glasses! my wife is starting to like oakleys and would sometimes "steal" some of my pairs! so better ill look at pairs for her! thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Vault website has some really good deals on women's pairs. Maybe you could find one she likes.

Women's Discount Oakley Sunglasses — Oakley Vault

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    I bought 2 of my sisters pairs and they each have thier own style and face shape. Maybe if you post pics of her wearing some of your oaks we can help determine what she would look good with.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    thanks bro! ill see what she likes. but the problem is i cant order at the vault. they wont accept my CC coz im overseas!

Sunnies For The Wifey! - imag1511a.jpg

she wont return that pair to me bro! lol!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    They actually suit her very well. Frogskins or The HB's look good on most females. Maybe try Jupiter for her. As far as the female line a lot of the casual line are the Oversized sunnies like most women wear these days. Maybe the Forehand since she pulls off the HB's pretty well. Are those the Ducati HB's?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    But she dont like frogskins. hehe... she loves the HB anyway.yep those are Nicky Hayden signature HB's.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    You might have to chalk that up as a loss and look at it this way. At least she didnt claim one of your X-Metals lol

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Haha... Right.on bro! So bump up! Anybody selling some HBs or jupiters send me a pm!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%