• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunpoh's Really Tiny Collection

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
HEY FORUM MEMBERS!!! Some of you might have seen me post from time to time but have never shown my collection!! I am probably the youngest Oakley addict here! ( I am only 17....) which means i can never have a proper collection because i dont have any funds for more Oakleys!

ANYWAYS, HERE ARE MY BEAUTIES!!

IMG_06341.jpg

Got this because of the awesome lens colour and thanks to eyespy0099 review on this. Yes i know, Jupiter is a femine frame blah blah, but hey? This pair looks sexy as hell.

IMG_06371.jpg

This is my sexy JULIET!! This is Carbon/Ice. I shall take a photo with ruby lens in the future!

That's a nice couple of pairs you have. My son can pull off the Jupiter frame but i can't so if they suit you & you like them that's all that matters. I've no doubt your collection will increase. You have many O years ahead of you.

THANKS GUYS!!! I have to save up really long to buy this two pairs! i wish i had more $$$$!!!

When I was 17, I had some awesome sunglasses from Walgreens. It was buy one get one free at $10! What a deal. Too bad they broke within a week. Good stuff! I wish I started when I was younger.

Back