• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunpoh's Really Tiny Collection

how much did your parents pay for all those sunnies and that case

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he makes his own money and spends it as he chooses.

Ah, must be nice still living at home and living off your parents. I miss that. Damn marriage. Damn mortgage. Damn grown up life. :LOL:

Well I got a summer job soo all my money went towards oakleys, I've been collecting for a couple years. Every single pair of oakleys I've bought has been my money and the case. Its not that I'm trying to brag its just that I'm really proud of my collection

Well I got a summer job soo all my money went towards oakleys, I've been collecting for a couple years. Every single pair of oakleys I've bought has been my money and the case. Its not that I'm trying to brag its just that I'm really proud of my collection

fair enough haha, you cant blame me for being straight up. its just 16year olds.. you get the picture.

anyway, good on ya kid, dont forget to let us know when you pick up new pairs! and how did you get that doublewide?

PS just a note, sunpoh is from singapore, and i hear the going part time rate is $8 an hour average, so hes done well to snag a pair of juliets!

Back