• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunpoh's Really Tiny Collection

lucky you got us here for deals better than $800 for a juliet eh sunpoh! haha!

HAHAHA! yeah man! SGD$800 for a pair of juliets is wayyyy overprice. And if you find a X-metal penny and you want to let go of your titanium penny, let me know! :)

Found a tiny scratch on my ruby lens from it just sitting in stortage. Wth right? it like magically appeared a scratch. Its depressing.

Oakleys cost 2 times more in Singapore... thanks to the distributor!
an x-metal juliet retails for about S$800 = US$620... freakin ridiculous!! Which is why i never buy locally...

Luckily the scratch isn't In line of sight. I didn't even touch it. I was as if some insect came and scratch it.

**correction - Im 13..

Addicted to frogs. I have no funds but i sell a lot of my old stuff and i work small jobs for neighbors. Not trying to one-up you..lol. Nice collection btw! Really dig the SW.

New Pair!

Firstly, this is just a photo of my carbon/ruby which i said i would take a picture of
photo.jpg

Next is my newest purchase!!
IMG_07001.jpg

This came with fire lens that were scratched up, so i put ice lens and blue ear socks and DAMNNNN those hammerstems are really really nice, i dont know why oakley doesnt make hammerstems for all their juliets.

Attachments

• IMG_07001.jpg
    IMG_07001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_07001.jpg
    IMG_07001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 247
Back