1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have had a case just the pics below in storage for around 2 years, always had hopes of using it some how and somewhere but have more or less given up on that thought now. These are NOT my pics of my case, but found them on the internet. If you are serious about buying this case from me, then please PM me and I can then go in storage and unwrap it and take pics for you etc. I have seen some member's super nice and large collections on here and this would go very nicely in someone's basement/bunker for sure!!

I can also probably ship it pretty cheap on the east coast(South Carolina to CT) as well, because of some LTL connections that I have. The buyer would have to have access to a local loading dock of course.

Let's talk only if you are serious about buying this from me.

$995 plus shipping

Super rare 6ft wide display case!! Never seen one for sale before! Don't miss out on this! - 6ft wide case back.jpg

Super rare 6ft wide display case!! Never seen one for sale before! Don't miss out on this! - 6ft wide case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/9/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome case. Pretty sure its a goggle display case. Where you located?

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yes that is correct, from what I was told it was a display case for snow or MX goggles.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Location?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PA

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    east side or west side of PA?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    about an hour west of Philly

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haven't seen these in a while. When we had these in our store we used them for RX and had a shelf inside of them. Still a pretty gnarly find. We let 2 of them go ages ago but they got re-purposed to another account so we couldn't sell them. GLWS!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

Open to offers. Let me know

Last edited by a moderator: 9/13/16
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%