• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SUPER RARE OAKLEY X-METAL STAINLESS STEEL METALWORKS 4 TIER SUNGLASS DISPLAY STAND

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD: Here is a SUPER RARE VINTAGE OAKLEY X-METAL STAINLESS STEEL METALWORKS 4 TIER SUNGLASS DISPLAY STAND. It's 7.5" high. You will not be disappointed in this awesome piece of Oakley history. I have been collecting Oakley items for over 30 years and this is 100% Oakley product. These were never sold to the public. These were only on display at Oakley retail stores in the 1990's and never sold to the general public. So these are that rare that you don't see anymore as all of the new displays are plastic and not metal like these. This holds 4 sunglasses. The 4 glasses in the LAST 4 pictures are for display only and not included. I have these shown so you can see what the glasses look like on display. I have 10 total available for $149 each shipped to the USA. International buyers add $19 for shipping. I accept paypal only. So please PM me if you want to buy 1 or more. The $149 is a special price for Oakley members here as I am selling them on ebay for $199 here:

**RARE OAKLEY X-METAL STAINLESS STEEL METALWORKS 4 TIER SUNGLASS DISPLAY STAND** | eBay

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Do you have a picture of a side view with the sunglasses on the stand? Do they just hang down? It's hard to see.

Username Hidden said:
Do you have a picture of a side view with the sunglasses on the stand? Do they just hang down? It's hard to see.

I just added some pics of the side views. They don't hang whatsoever after you fold in the glasses.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Todd, what is the height of this stand from the base to the top? I'm wondering if it will fit in my spine case.

The height is 7.5" high. I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

These were originally designed to hold spare lenses like M Frame and such.

I am dropping the price to $99 shipped to the USA. International shipping will add $19 for shipping.

2 SOLD. 8 AVAILABLE.

ALL ARE SOLD