• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Superfake?

I actually thought it was a horrible fake because of the frame. I needed confirmation from the forum but I was convinced it was fake when I saw the frame. I have seen and held the real thing in my hands and there was something off about the colors on that fake. For me the real impressive fakes have been the Neon Yellows. Some are so close that the only way to spot the difference is to look at the size printing on the earstem. Incredible how close they got with that one.

Yeh, was talking about the frame. Lenses are easy to get. The frame looks the same.

noticed the "collectors edition" wording printed on the inside of the arms? i noticed a few pairs of a similar vein appearing on the bay..marketed as "Collectors Edition", with said wording. these are fake as can be.

probably the oakley department, to take care of counterfeit, is not so big. . .
i report every day fakes to ebay and some ****ty www presentations to oakley!!!

because ebay makes money with them!!!
they getting fees for the auction and than after a item sold they getting fees again and even pay pal gets money for FAKES!!!

i had a "fight" with ebay and pay pal over 4 weeks to get my money back. finally i made it and now i will try to get the seller out of ebay.

Back