• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Supreme X Oakley Frogskins : Matte Royal Blue With Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

You all know what this gem is...

Just bought these, previous owner = the man.

This is an interest check... I love them, but not sure if my funds are willing..

They are very nice, and great condition. Lenses do not have any scratches/scuffs. Frame is excellent. Id rate these anywhere from a solid 9-9.5/10.

If any interest, please let me know. Not in any rush to get rid of these.

b52xk4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
what a waste dude. you just got them...damn.

just checking pricesss. i feel you. considering i paid 400 for chromes 7.5/10, full set, from the same guy. i would pay 350 for these. maybe more if it came to it

where is the strap and the original larger 'supreme' box? lovely glass, awesome microbag. luckily i acquired all 7 at the time of release making a superb collection on their own. the white city frame is just mind blowing.

Jono, never said im selling. Its just interest check. I love them to death, but its killing me the fact of the price. Im not super into frogs as much as I was last year. Regardless these things are my grail of Frogs, other than Cmons..

Username Hidden said:
Jono, never said im selling. Its just interest check. I love them to death, but its killing me the fact of the price. Im not super into frogs as much as I was last year. Regardless these things are my grail of Frogs, other than Cmons..

then i say...keep them. =)

Yeah true,

Im keen, pm me if they still up!!!!!

If you have a price you are looking for them, send me a pm with it.

IMO keep it. that's a sweet pair. and its really2 hard to get.