1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You all know what this gem is...

Just bought these, previous owner = the man.

This is an interest check... I love them, but not sure if my funds are willing..

They are very nice, and great condition. Lenses do not have any scratches/scuffs. Frame is excellent. Id rate these anywhere from a solid 9-9.5/10.

If any interest, please let me know. Not in any rush to get rid of these.

Supreme X Oakley Frogskins : Matte Royal Blue With Fire Iridium - b52xk4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    what a waste dude. you just got them...damn.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    just checking pricesss. i feel you. considering i paid 400 for chromes 7.5/10, full set, from the same guy. i would pay 350 for these. maybe more if it came to it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    where is the strap and the original larger 'supreme' box? lovely glass, awesome microbag. luckily i acquired all 7 at the time of release making a superb collection on their own. the white city frame is just mind blowing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Jono, never said im selling. Its just interest check. I love them to death, but its killing me the fact of the price. Im not super into frogs as much as I was last year. Regardless these things are my grail of Frogs, other than Cmons..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    then i say...keep them. =)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah true,

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Im keen, pm me if they still up!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you have a price you are looking for them, send me a pm with it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMO keep it. that's a sweet pair. and its really2 hard to get.