• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Surf Decks

They should start shipping to dealers in about a week. The official launch is suppose to be August 1st according to a dealer I get mine from. This is what his rep told him. There was a delay because of the first batch did not take the paint properly so the hole set got delayed.

do you mean skate deck? cause they are out already and have been for awhile

Skate decks = red frogskins and black Holbrook

Surf deck = blue frogskins and black and blue garage rock

Snow deck = orange frogskins ( these are stunning) and I have not heard of a second pair or seen pics of any yet.

Ive been trying to find the garage rocks for awhile now. id even trade my STPL holbrooks straight up for a pair. and i didnt know snow decks existed. ive got to find a pair. Oakley is making me so poor

They should start shipping to dealers in about a week. The official launch is suppose to be August 1st according to a dealer I get mine from. This is what his rep told him. There was a delay because of the first batch did not take the paint properly so the hole set got delayed.
Thanks man. Do you know if it's a worldwide distribution if so have to go and have a word with the only oakley shop in my town

Thanks man. Do you know if it's a worldwide distribution if so have to go and have a word with the only oakley shop in my town

I have no idea. According to his rep, they are not making as many of these as they had planned due to the paint miss hap. So I have a feeling these will be a little tougher to get compared to the skate deck frogskins.

Let me check I had a couple direct from Oakley ill see if I can find them.

Back