• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Survey From Oakley - Make your opinion matter!

Hi All,

I was passed this survey from Oakley, they are looking to get your feedback!

Hit the survey below, and give it. This will be live until tomorrow night, so get in quick!

Oakley Collector States Survey

Let me know if you have any questions!
They should include a questions asking how much you spend on O yearly, what types of product you like best, basically under 10 multiple choice questions. ;)

Last edited:
They should include a questions asking how much you spend on O yearly, what types of product you like best, basically under 10 multiple choice questions. ;)
While I wasn't expecting 10 questions, I was expecting more than 1 question. Glad I participated, maybe I could help getting more events and stuff closer to me lol

What QLR1 said. One question? Im glad to see a lot of thought went into that survey. o_O

While I wasn't expecting 10 questions, I was expecting more than 1 question. Glad I participated, maybe I could help getting more events and stuff closer to me lol
I would think something like......

1...where are you.
2...do you shop for O at Vault....O store....eBay....Sunglass Hut...CL....Etc.
3...What style of current Oakleys do you like?
4...What style of discontinued Oakleys do you like?
5...What discontinued frame/frames would you like to see brought back temporarily? because it WON'T be permanently.
6...What Oakley product do you purchase?
7...How much do you spend on Oakley per year?

Keep in mind these would all be multiple choice questions. I think this current survey blows.......WHERE ARE YOU? Come on!

Back