• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SW Blue Chrome

3000, it's just one of those pair everyone once Nd no body wants to give up that's why they cost so much.

They are a beautiful pair thats for sure.... I wear one and have one in the case... Owl if you decide to wear them just wipe them down after to help preserve the finish...

similar case with the olives. they made 3000, but people just like them

The original olives were 150 and came with a set of dog tags the 3000 was the second release just so you know. I picked my pair up in a store 3 years after they were discontinued for 75 bucks. I know that's just luck but still thought I should share the info of the releases.

There is also the Shaun White Blue Chrome with blue icon - Blue lens Frogskin, with custom hard case and pink ribbon, allegedly under 5 pairs only. Production was halted on the Blue Chrome - +Red 24-145 stripe icon pair, hence it's originally intended more widespread distribution including the UK was aborted.
Dark Olive - Gold 24-164 numbered 150 pair Grenade Gloves issues came with poster, pencil, rubber, 2 stickers, book, as well as the two dog tags.

There is also the Shaun White Blue Chrome with blue icon - Blue lens Frogskin, with custom hard case and pink ribbon, allegedly under 5 pairs only. Production was halted on the Blue Chrome - +Red 24-145 stripe icon pair, hence it's originally intended more widespread distribution including the UK was aborted.
Dark Olive - Gold 24-164 numbered 150 pair Grenade Gloves issues came with poster, pencil, rubber, 2 stickers, book, as well as the two dog tags.

Thank you Romeo, I knew theres was more to the olive I just didn't remember all of it.

And on those blue icon sw, I heard those were only at a pre- release party.... So about 5 sounds right for those

and you're right as well abt the halted production on the Blue Chrome. the FMJ finish was giving problems. what's new eh? =)

Back