• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SW Blue Chrome

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

BNIB Price $450 shipped anywhere in the US. Ive only had these for a few weeks but I'm having a hard time justifying the money for something I'm scared to wear. I have pics on my phone that I can email anyone right now, I will also post pics in this thread when I'm home from work
img3126f.jpg

img3124rw.jpg

img3129hb.jpg

img3128d.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
with a pair like that, given your thread count. it'll help quicken the sale if you add a photo of the sunglasses with your forum name somewhere in the photo.
otherwise,you probably won't get too many bites! Just trying to help out!
nice pair! and good luck with the sale, and welcome to the forum!

Not to be a douche, but he has 100% feedback, 2 people already.

You have 0.

He said he will have them up, and he can email anyone interested. Personally tired of seeing so many people posting this in threads to raise their post count.

Amen...
Username Hidden said:
not to be a douche, but he has 100% feedback, 2 people already.

You have 0.

He said he will have them up, and he can email anyone interested. Personally tired of seeing so many people posting this in threads to raise their post count.

Thanks haha.

I actually also got these from a member here. I will post pics around 1900 PST today but I figured I'd throw the offer now and email pics, with my forum username, to anyone who wants these quick. I'm offering them at a low price because I need these moved quick.

Interested in any trades at all or are you just trying to sell?

Looks like both of you are trying to bump up your 45 post counts -.- lol.
Clearly everything i stated was in a helping manner, not only that, i welcomed him to the forum and i gave him a free bump.
I was trying to help him with the sale...
How long have y'all been on this forum? that youre so tired of people posting? lmao!
Thanks for the time guys :cool:

FREE BUMP!
And...if jive doesn't pick these up, i might know a buddy of mine that will!
Jive has first picks though...since i'd only be doing a friend a favor. Not interested myself.lol

Username Hidden said:
Looks like both of you are trying to bump up your 45 post counts -.- lol.
Clearly everything i stated was in a helping manner, not only that, i welcomed him to the forum and i gave him a free bump.
I was trying to help him with the sale...
How long have y'all been on this forum? that youre so tired of people posting? lmao!
Thanks for the time guys :cool:

FREE BUMP!
And...if jive doesn't pick these up, i might know a buddy of mine that will!
Jive has first picks though...since i'd only be doing a friend a favor. Not interested myself.lol

Clearly you're digger a deeper hole. regardless of life on the forum.. learn how to read. i have been here about same as you, you have 1 month on me. big whoop.

And you claiming of a "45 post count" doesnt really matter how many posts nor forum age.

You just need to leave.

This is a for sale thread. Any posts in here should be related to progressing the sale only, anything else should be discussed in the discussion threads or via PM.

Lets draw a line under the above and all move on.

jiveSEVEN said:
Interested in any trades at all or are you just trying to sell?

I'm just trying to sell them, sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back