1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Interested to see if anyone has a pair for sale and what the price may be. Don't see too many on EBay, so I don't really have a good baseline of cost. If anyone has an extra they would be willing to part with, shoot me a pm!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    If u find more than one pair cmebulldog let me know. I'm looking for a backup pair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will do. There was a thread hinting at them showing up on the Vault but that never came to fruition....at my local O store they had sent all of theirs back, but I haven't seen any show up at the Vaults I frequent...sure would like to get one!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Yep that was a while ago. I missed out on them also. The guys that work at the vault most likely snagged them up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone? Before I use all my available funds?!?!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Whatcha gonna get man

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking at a couple on the exchange right now!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!