• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SW Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

is anybody here have a pair of them that would like to sell.
i was wanting to get a pair of either the SW or the Polished Black/Ruby Iridium. I found the POlished Black pair, but i was mainly interested in the SW model. If anybody has a pair of either that would like to sell please let me know either by replying or sending me a pm.

thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
I had a SW Dispatch, but then I returned it to the store I bought it at, it was very very hard to do, but I hated Shaun White so much.

you know, i thought about sending you a pm, cause i saw a picture of you wearing a dispatch a whiile back...

i dont really care about Sw at all, but i think hes glasses are cool, especially that 24k gold lens

Sorry man!

i have a matte rootbeer if your interested.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry man!

i have a matte rootbeer if your interested.

nah is all good...

Second best pair of Dispatch ever...next to my Custom Grape Juice/Chrome Dispatch :cool:

Username Hidden said:
Second best pair of Dispatch ever...next to my Custom Grape Juice/Chrome Dispatch :cool:

maybe youd like to sell those?

other than the SW's, is there another colorway your interested in?

i found the polished black/ruby iridium pair. but i was mainly interested in the SW. i cant seem to find any online... i found a pair but it comes with no box or micro bag so i was not interested in that anymore...

idk ill see i have a couple other pairs in mind that i seen members in here selling. just waiting for the right time

i got one today complete with box and bag. just keep looking man. good luck.:smile:

Back