1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    is anybody here have a pair of them that would like to sell.
    i was wanting to get a pair of either the SW or the Polished Black/Ruby Iridium. I found the POlished Black pair, but i was mainly interested in the SW model. If anybody has a pair of either that would like to sell please let me know either by replying or sending me a pm.

thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I had a SW Dispatch, but then I returned it to the store I bought it at, it was very very hard to do, but I hated Shaun White so much.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    you know, i thought about sending you a pm, cause i saw a picture of you wearing a dispatch a whiile back...

i dont really care about Sw at all, but i think hes glasses are cool, especially that 24k gold lens

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry man!

i have a matte rootbeer if your interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    nah is all good...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Second best pair of Dispatch ever...next to my Custom Grape Juice/Chrome Dispatch :cool:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    maybe youd like to sell those?

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    other than the SW's, is there another colorway your interested in?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    i found the polished black/ruby iridium pair. but i was mainly interested in the SW. i cant seem to find any online... i found a pair but it comes with no box or micro bag so i was not interested in that anymore...

idk ill see i have a couple other pairs in mind that i seen members in here selling. just waiting for the right time

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i got one today complete with box and bag. just keep looking man. good luck.:smile: