1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

well, I'm one of those lucky people that can wear these two bad boys. Thanks to yoshi for the holbrooks! he gave to me at a very good price. :cool:

SW & Holbrook - -001-6.jpg

SW & Holbrook - -002-6.jpg

SW & Holbrook - -003-6.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

nice... im on the hunt for the SW dispatch. the brooks are awesome. i gotta pair myself

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

good2mod, very very happy you got the 'brooks safely! i always get worried shipping stuff to usps sometimes. glad you like them :) more jealous you can wear the holbrook :( kills me i can't wear them it's that nose bridge design just doesnt suit me.

Nice SW Dispatch dude! Great to see another Dispatch I owner :eek:) welcome to the Dispatch club :eek:)
    I really wish I didn't return my SW D.

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

sounds you should get another pair haha. one question too (sorry for interrupting your thread man)
    are the SW Dispatch limited editions or what? i dont see that many. if they are, you know how many were made?

5. yoshi1984

I believe they were a limited edition, I know they sold out on oakley.com quite fast.

6. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pick ups! I tried getting both pairs last month at the vault but they sold out..that's 5 dispatch owners now I believe! :D

7. yoshi1984

:eek:) love the Dispatch.

8. good2mod

you did a good job with the shipping! lol and yeah. the moment i tried the SW dispatch, i was thinking of buying the text polarized and the ruby! didn't know this would look great on me. SW dispatch is a must have imho. :)

9. yoshi1984

The Polarized/history text dispatch is rather difficult to find, at least I am having a difficult time finding them. They sold out on the vault site before I had a chance at buying another pair.

The Aussie edition w/ grey smoke text stems are one of my favorite colorways.

10. good2mod

Will try my luck later at oakleyvault in Houston. Hope i can see miracle of getting the text. Lol