• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SW & Holbrook

good2mod

Oakley Expert
well, I'm one of those lucky people that can wear these two bad boys. Thanks to yoshi for the holbrooks! he gave to me at a very good price. :cool:

-001-6.jpg

-002-6.jpg

-003-6.jpg

Attachments

• -001-6.jpg
    -001-6.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 176
  • -002-6.jpg
    -002-6.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 131
  • -003-6.jpg
    -003-6.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 154
good2mod, very very happy you got the 'brooks safely! i always get worried shipping stuff to usps sometimes. glad you like them :) more jealous you can wear the holbrook :( kills me i can't wear them it's that nose bridge design just doesnt suit me.

Nice SW Dispatch dude! Great to see another Dispatch I owner :eek:) welcome to the Dispatch club :eek:)
I really wish I didn't return my SW D.

good2mod, very very happy you got the 'brooks safely! i always get worried shipping stuff to usps sometimes. glad you like them :) more jealous you can wear the holbrook :( kills me i can't wear them it's that nose bridge design just doesnt suit me.

Nice SW Dispatch dude! Great to see another Dispatch I owner :eek:) welcome to the Dispatch club :eek:)

sounds you should get another pair haha. one question too (sorry for interrupting your thread man)
are the SW Dispatch limited editions or what? i dont see that many. if they are, you know how many were made?

sounds you should get another pair haha. one question too (sorry for interrupting your thread man)
are the SW Dispatch limited editions or what? i dont see that many. if they are, you know how many were made?
I believe they were a limited edition, I know they sold out on oakley.com quite fast.

Nice pick ups! I tried getting both pairs last month at the vault but they sold out..that's 5 dispatch owners now I believe! :D

you did a good job with the shipping! lol and yeah. the moment i tried the SW dispatch, i was thinking of buying the text polarized and the ruby! didn't know this would look great on me. SW dispatch is a must have imho. :)

The Polarized/history text dispatch is rather difficult to find, at least I am having a difficult time finding them. They sold out on the vault site before I had a chance at buying another pair.

The Aussie edition w/ grey smoke text stems are one of my favorite colorways.

Will try my luck later at oakleyvault in Houston. Hope i can see miracle of getting the text. Lol

Back