• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Swapping Plaintiff Lenses

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
Hey guys, just wondering, is it possibly to swap out the lenses of the Plaintiff? if so, how to go abt doing it? unscrew the part that connects to the orbitals? any help/advice/info would be greatly appreciated!

cheers!

yeah no replacement lenses as yet, but i'm thinking DIY lens swapping. =) to mix and max some colourways.

ok, cool.

how do you like the plaintiffs? i've never tried on a pair, but i really dig them. i hope to have a pair soon

i haven't got one yet! but i just pulled the trigger on the SW Gold collection pair, but i don't fancy boring Grey lenses, hence the question on a lens swap! but i read some reviews on the Plaintiffs on a whole, and they seem pretty positive!

replacement lenses are available and its just like swapping any other pair of wire frames

Plaintiff replacement lenses are available at the Oakley store and they come in colours that arent' offered on the website. I discovered that they have Emerald for example and that's what I used for my Romeo1s.

is it just me, or is the infinite hero and the moto gp's the same color purple? infinite hero is lead and moto gp is matte black. but the purple on the arms look the same to me and they both have warm grey lenses.

replacement lenses are available and its just like swapping any other pair of wire frames

problem is, i live outside of the States, so no O-stores for me to just walk-in and get some. and i have never had any wire frame Oakley prior, what's the easiest way to go abt it?

Back