• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Swear filter

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Can it be removed from PMs? Or totally?

I know sometimes I can swear like a salty ol' sailor, but sometimes what I'm saying just needs that panache, you know? And most people subvert it anyway.

Can it be removed from PMs? Or totally?

I know sometimes I can swear like a salty ol' sailor, but sometimes what I'm saying just needs that panache, you know? And most people subvert it anyway.
**** the filter I always say.

Hmm, not a bad idea of removing it from PM's - though seeing how some of you talk in public - I can't imagine the messages :D.

Not sure if it is possible, since its really implemented across the entire site. But truthfully, yes we all swear, but the filter is in place just to keep it civil. The issue online is, people interpret comments different since their is no inflection. If you swear at someone on here, there's no way for them to know if you're just joking around or are actually calling them a...:behindsofa:...Just saying.

why do you want to read a bunch of swear words you fargin bastich

Made me lol. But yeah pretty much the point. Like I said the real reason - and the cause for tons of arguments on here - is just misinterpreting comments.

why do you want to read a bunch of swear words you fargin bastich

On other forums, I've come to like swear filters/censor rules. One is it because it keeps me in check for real life conversations, and it makes for funny stuff like this.

Latest Posts

Back