• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sweet Bike Shop Find!

Nice pickup! I want one so bad. There is an optometry shop here and they get like 0 business at all, their Oakleys are all marked up 10% and saw one of these. The girl talked to the owner and he doesn't want to let anything Oakley related go for sale because he says they belong to Oakley and not him. Bummer!

I stand corrected! Went to my local optometry shop today and convinced the girl to talk to the doctor for me. He finally caved in and sold one to me! Holy f*ck though...the moment I opened it I ended up pinching one of my fingers on the back. Ouch.

nQ992.jpg

I stand corrected! Went to my local optometry shop today and convinced the girl to talk to the doctor for me. He finally caved in and sold one to me! Holy f*ck though...the moment I opened it I ended up pinching one of my fingers on the back. Ouch.

nQ992.jpg

Yeah you have to be careful closing those things ;o)

Oh, and whatever you do...DO NOT attempt to travel with them if you plan on flying somewhere with them - they will be scanned, the alarms will go off and you will be searched ;oP

Latest Posts

Back