• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sweet Retail

regular issue of dark olive - gold grenade was 1000 pairs. the better version by far was ltd numbered of 150, and included same microbag, pencil with grenade rubber, 2 stickers, 2 dog tags, colour poster, and field notes book, this pair was exclusive to grenade only.

i miss out on everything..haha I can't buy from paris due to personal reasons and those 5 frames are some of my favorites...fml.

I doubt they still have any frames left..thanks to STEALERS! Haha just kidding guys..but really when does Kyle get a good pick up? Lol

Does anyone know how many of the matte turquoise 4legged were made?

I could be wrong, but i believe they were just a usual release of 3,000 retail production. There are always more made for athletes, employees, and celebrities though. With or without SKU I'm unaware of but i know this from one of their athletes.

I could be wrong, but i believe they were just a usual release of 3,000 retail production. There are always more made for athletes, employees, and celebrities though. With or without SKU I'm unaware of but i know this from one of their athletes.

I would have guessed 3000 also. That's normally what it is for the frogskins.

Back