• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sweet Retail

I would have guessed 3000 also. That's normally what it is for the frogskins.

Yep..except limited editions like Supremes, STPL, etc.. Also there might be less of the Shaun White 24Ks since SLC Collab painted over the SW for their "prototype."

I don't know about the 4-legged models, but the 3,000 production number is probably no longer true for most frames. This has been discussed in other threads.

I don't know about the 4-legged models, but the 3,000 production number is probably no longer true for most frames. This has been discussed in other threads.

It is true with retail production, not exactly 3,000 but around that range. There are more pairs made for athletes and celebrities but with or without SKU I'm unaware of.

Wel thanks to the re-releases the market has been flooded with frogskins I love them but I also liked them for their rareity factor.

Wel thanks to the re-releases the market has been flooded with frogskins I love them but I also liked them for their rareity factor.

I could have been like every teenager and got RayBans but i liked Oakleys more and no one really had them and now with them being everywhere everyone will have them and thats what turns me away from collecting is when other people just go out and get it like its no big deal. I love them too and they're my favorite glasses, but its sad to say that Oakley is screwing everything up.

Latest Posts

Back