• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Swininc

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I've bought from this guy before and had no problems but something a little suspicious just happened.

Tonight I bid on a polished XS but was snipered a the last moment which was fine by me even though I only lost by $5. Not a lot of time passes, I'm thinking maybe less than an hour, he posts another polished XS for bidding.

Now I don't want to accuse anyone of bidding up their own auction but it seems a little fishy to me that this second pair went up for auction immediately after the first pair sells. Maybe it's just coincidence but for some reason it just seems a little too convenient.

Has anyone run into this before with swininc?

Old listing: 300796211245

The new listing can be easily found with the search. Don't want to get in trouble with posting the new auction as we're not supposed to post links to auctions.

I have purchased from this person before. It has been awhile as I have not actively collected for a year or so. I am pretty sure its legit. swininc has a ton of stuff.

Hope this makes you feel a little better.

I personally have doubles and sometimes triples of many styles so I tend not to think like this, but when I do sell I usually post a SN if the item has one to avoid these accusations...

I have bought from him as well I believe, but in this case that means nothing...

I've bought from this seller before with no issues.
I don't believe that there is one here either, he (she?) has an a** load of Oakleys, lists one and when he sells that one lists another.
I bought a pair then he popped the same pair back up, same BIN price.
Swininc knows exactly the value of what he offers and how to make the most of what he's got.
I don't think that there is any shill bidding going on here, he just has tons of product and offers it wisely.
It would be interesting to know though if our hobby is just a business to him or if he trolls here.
If he enjoys this stuff he probably would have one of the better collections around.

Latest Posts

Back