• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Swiss Army Knife ?

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Hi have just been offered a joint oakley Swiss Army knife looks good but never seen one before does anyone know about them ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Only Oakley knife I know of was very limited..... Here's a shot....looks to be a collaboration with Gerber. This of course is not to say that an Oakley/Swiss Army Knife does not exist?

6edevu5u.jpg

Only Oakley knife I know of was very limited..... Here's a shot....looks to be a collaboration with Gerber. This of course is not to say that an Oakley/Swiss Army Knife does not exist?

6edevu5u.jpg
I have been told there are only 300 made for the delegates at the icon sales conference in Zurich means nothing to me but it is not as nice as this one .

It's a Strider SMF, $400-500 knife. Just a custom set of scales with an inset for the icon. Still a really nice knife.

Are you guys aware of the existance of the French Army knife, its distingushing feature is that when you press a button on the side a white flag pops out. Haw.haw,haw.

Back