• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

T6 Screws

Actually the torx screw is the strongest fastener geometry,if you have a rolled over torx driver you will ruin the screw,spend $10.00 on a decent driver(WIHA) and youll never have problems again.and remember this is a small screw you don't need to "lay into it".i think the best way to obtain the screws is hit up linegear,whatever you don't use you can sell to any one of us on the forum.

well said Xman. WIHA is the best brand out there, and once you have a good driver, you'll never round out a torx screw head again..

I have several sets of new screws for penny or juliet if someone is interested? PM me
Hi InfiniteHero, I have a a lovely pair of Juliets with striped screws that are proving very difficult to replace here in the UK, would you be willing to sell me some screws?

I need some T-6 screws for X-XX Metal. Do you have any? Washers would come in handy also since the original ones are tired.

Infiniteheros screws are better than linegear too, and you dont have to wait 3 weeks to get them either, buy extras!

Back