• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TACA And Oakley

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
:blink:this has been on my mind lately.....Since this is a Oakley forum and all, I know Oakley partnered up with TACA, talk about curing autism, it pains me to say this, but I really do not like them. I for one, don't agree with curing autism spectrum disorders...I am a diagnosed Aspergers Syndrome and it's a high functioning form of Autism, in the current diagnostic statistical manual IV edition, Aspergers is listed as 299.80. in the upcoming V edition, it's being removed and formed into Autism in general which upsets a lot of people with Aspergers...
I love the TACA glasses but hate the foundation. it pains me.. just wish they picked a different one to go with.

anyway going off topic, an organization I plead you to not associate yourselfs with is Autism Speaks.org, did you know they refuse to let Autistic people on their board of governers? they want you to think they are this pretty happy caring organization but i've heard bad stories of what they do with their donation money they raise...i just think they are full of crap. If you want to donate to a autism organization, autism society is a great one, they help to improve and treat them. Autism Society - Asperger

Something about wearing Oakley's makes me feel a lot happier, and music of course and my cat!. but basically i suffer severe anxiety/panic attacks quite often...

i didn't want to rant to much or go into a lot of boring detail...

Back