• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TACA Fuel Cell

vettefan

Oakley Beginner
Georgia
Recently purchased the TACA Fuel Cell after a visit to the Local O Store.

Sorry for the Poor Pic Quality , and Forgot to take a pic of the Pin that was included.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats dude i think these are pretty nice!!
cool that you got the pin too . . .

Very nice, I got those shortly after their release. Wonder if that is a special (taca-) icon you got (?), mine are silver...

Very nice, I got those shortly after their release. Wonder if that is a special (taca-) icon you got (?), mine are silver...

That really made me think about these also. My guess is the reflection also. But to the op very nice pair I love these I want to pick one up one day.

I love how Oakley is coming out with these special edition glasses with proceeds going towards a cause. This is an awesome example of how companies should be contributing back to the community, not just soaking up the profits. Made in USA and generosity to the community makes a world class company in my opinion. I never mind paying full price for a product that comes from a great company. Keep it up Oakley.

BTW, I just picked up the women's Dangerous breast cancer awareness frame for my wife for Christmas. They make her look dangerously hot!

Back