1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to buy a pair of Taca Fuel cells used or new but in good shape please they mean a lot to me so willing to pay asking price. My brother is autistic and I've dedicated a lot to him and I am trying to complete my set if u wanna know my story pm me but here is how much I love him (view pic) dedicated my bike to him. Would mean a lot to me to have these glasses. Paying 200 for glasses and microbag....paying 250 for set with box new and I'll take care of shipping...

Taca Fuel Cell - IMG953147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/19/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @ zackv nice bike! Love that gas tank

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, had it custom painted for autism awareness

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to say I have obtained a pair of taca fuel cells from a very good person please close thread.

Taca Fuel Cell - 20151230_133943.jpg