• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tactical Gear Sunglasses Case?

Batwolf358

Oakley Beginner
Georgia
Can anyone give me some more information about what appears to be a sunglasses case with a loop for a belt. The shell is reinforced to protect whatever is inside. I tried to find one online but couldn't.. Thanks!
hena7ady.jpg
radu7yzu.jpg

I have one similar to what's pictured and it was sold to me as a phone pouch. Not sure what phone it was supposed to house because nothing I tried fits. Below is an example of the pouch I have.
m8qx.jpg

They're back from the Nokia bar phone era. When 90% of phones were about the same size.

Those are part of the AP line - Adaptable Payload. Works with the AP Vest, leg pouch, certain bags and packs, etc.

I don't think it matches MOLLE or PALS, which is what military web gear uses.

Can anyone give me some more information about what appears to be a sunglasses case with a loop for a belt. The shell is reinforced to protect whatever is inside. I tried to find one online but couldn't.. Thanks!
hena7ady.jpg
radu7yzu.jpg

Yes, that is a eyewear case for the AP line, as Rustpot said. Its been discontinued for a while, so eBay may be your only source (I have seen them come up once in while there). The case that Mercbezerk has is the phone case for the AP line.

Back