• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tailend... cannot decide!!!

At the Nose-bridge, there's a little hook holding the lens in. The lens has nothing keeping it from bowing outward, so you just lightly pull the lens away from the nose bridge (I.E. Toward the temple) and it unhooks. Then just wiggle it out of the temple hook. Once you get comfortable with it it's super quick.

Ah, I was approaching it from the other direction and it didn't look good. I later thought about trying it from the nosebridge side, but I didn't want to F them up jacking with them too much...

Thanks!

I'm probably going with Ice or DPP.

I hate Fire lenses. IMO there's too much color change depending on where in the lens you are looking, and on some lens shapes it's right near my normal line of sight.

Based on looks alone, I think the black iridium is the best combo, having seen all of them in person except the ice. I think that's the best color combo to bring out that nostalgic vintage Oakley look. hopefully Oakley makes replacement lenses in more colors. I'd love some positive red/jade options. Or maybe VR28BIP.

I tried on a couple colors of the Tailend at the Hollywood O store yesterday, I liked the Ice blue the best. For me right now it's between those and the Madman in Ruby...which means it will probably be both LOL. I also really liked how easily the lenses can be swapped, I hope they sell them seperately in the future.

Back