• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tailpin Jade Iridium!

frognator

Oakley Beginner
Tried them on yesterday and had dreams the whole night! So I picked them up today. The tailpin fitted my head better than the tailhook. Made in China... Happily surprised about the case that came with them though!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Tried them on yesterday and had dreams the whole night! So I picked them up today. The tailpin fitted my head better than the tailhook. Made in China... Happily surprised about the case that came with them though!

View attachment 143420 View attachment 143421 View attachment 143422 View attachment 143423 View attachment 143424

Congrats - I went with the Tailend because of the lens shape but I thought the Tailpin had the best selection of colorways, Jade being one of them. They look sharp.

I also was happily surprised by the case.

Congrats - I went with the Tailend because of the lens shape but I thought the Tailpin had the best selection of colorways, Jade being one of them. They look sharp.

I also was happily surprised by the case.
Ah nice! So which colour did you end up with?

thanks for the pictures. i am really liking the frosted/textured edges of the lens.
Same, very cool! Plus they seem to differ depending on the lens' colour. I'd love to add a ruby Iridium version if they came out with one.

Back