• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Take Advantage Of This BOGO Deals At Vault Stores....

Thunderz51

Oakley Collector
Not all vaults do this but some do, They have the High performance budles on sale for around $350 (Radarlock bundle). I bought a gascan for $100 which made the bundle 50% off because its on sale. Total for Gascan and Radarlock Bundle was $250!!!! Your welcome!

Craig%20&%20Smokey%20Damn%20(Friday).jpg

Not all vaults do this but some do, They have the High performance budles on sale for around $350 (Radarlock bundle). I bought a gascan for $100 which made the bundle 50% off because its on sale. Total for Gascan and Radarlock Bundle was $250!!!! Your welcome!

Something's not right there, because EVERY store that has ever run a BOGO sale has the lesser item as the "Get One" item. Should have been $400. Good score for you.

Something's not right there, because EVERY store that has ever run a BOGO sale has the lesser item as the "Get One" item. Should have been $400. Good score for you.

From my understanding, the first item must be full price and the second item must be already on a discount. It doesn't matter which one has the higher starting price, so what the OP states makes sense (except that the price for the two would be $275, not $250).

Does anyone know how long this sale is planned to run for? I will be at a vault in a couple weeks and am hoping it is still on.

From my understanding, the first item must be full price and the second item must be already on a discount. It doesn't matter which one has the higher starting price, so what the OP states makes sense (except that the price for the two would be $275, not $250).

Does anyone know how long this sale is planned to run for? I will be at a vault in a couple weeks and am hoping it is still on.

If the first item was a keychain and the second was a pit boss, would that make sense? I'm not calling bullshit on the guy, just saying that this shouldn't be expected by OFers.

Yes, it has to a full price pair of sunglasses, does not matter which one. The 50% off comes from the discounted shelves. Typically you do not find such good deals but it is possible. Last year a member was buying XS for silly low prices after paying like 60$ for a pair of 5s I believe it was.

Back