• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Taking A Break From Purchases...

"It happens to all of us from time to time. Youll be back in the game before you know it."

Quote from Rounders lol.

There's nothing wrong with looking at your collection and feeling 'settled' for a while.

I'm at that stage now, actually, where there isn't really anything that's catching my eye and I'm just enjoying what I have.

Yeah, I am doing quite well in the Oakley Recovery Programme.

I've got a very convincing sponsor who helps prevent me from buying as much Oakley gear as I used to.

My bank manager.

:smile:

There's nothing wrong with looking at your collection and feeling 'settled' for a while.

I'm at that stage now, actually, where there isn't really anything that's catching my eye and I'm just enjoying what I have.

ditto. im pretty happy with what i got.. of course i always want subzeros and zeros, but im done for now as far as metals are concerned..

Hi my name is Xmetalmaniac, ummmm I mean Todd. I have a problem with Oakley. I can't get enough. And to top it off............... I AM GOING TO HIT 3 VAULTS THIS WEEK!!!!!! I already have a pair saved for me and plan on buying a few more. I will satisfy my urge this week. Only to do it again real soon

Hi my name is Xmetalmaniac, ummmm I mean Todd. I have a problem with Oakley. I can't get enough. And to top it off............... I AM GOING TO HIT 3 VAULTS THIS WEEK!!!!!! I already have a pair saved for me and plan on buying a few more. I will satisfy my urge this week. Only to do it again real soon

Never satisfied with your newest purchase? Always craving more? Check the forum at least once a day?

If you answered yes to any of the above you are an Oakleyholic

Latest Posts

Back