1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

I just got an offer to uprade my paid tapatalk app to a more expensive tapatalk version. Anyone have it and if so what is the benefit to the upgrade?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I'm using it right now, I kind of like it a bit more but takes getting used to. The only big difference is the photo uploading and editing. The layout is very different but I think its an upgrade. What sucks though is that both Tapatalk apps alert me whereas I figured it was an upgrade as opposed to a whole different app. I don't want to scrap my old Tapatalk but redundant alerting is annoying.

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Using the new version now as well. It will take some getting used to for sure. The layout is completely different. Haven't tried the photo sharing options etc.

4. OakleyBoss84

OakleyBoss84 Oakley Collector

It is different but I kinda like it now that I am messing with it

5. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I have been using it since it came out and like the interface of it. I wouldn't say that it's leaps and bounds over version 1, but I would say it is worth the upgrade.

6. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

It has been giving me some trouble uploading photos recently, after a few tries I just give up.

7. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

The photo server has been intermittent on both versions recently and is very frustrating.

8. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

I just use the free version lol

9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I have the free version and as it took maybe a day or two to feel comfortable with it I think it is a good upgrade.